Easy Fruit Dip – it’s flavorful, fluffy and creamy, made with just 2-ingredients (plus a hint of coloring if preferred) and ready in 2 minutes or less!
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
This rich and satisfying, strawberry cream cheese based fruit dip really is one of the easiest, quickest things you’ll ever make. I make it a few times every summer and it’s always raved about at parties!
It’s one of the best fruit dips yet one would have any idea that it was such a breeze.
My favorite fruits to serve with it are strawberries, peaches or pineapple but just about any fruit will do. I mean it’s marshmallow creme and cream cheese, what sweet fruit wouldn’t you eat with that?
Then if you want to make it a little prettier tint it with a hint of color (I like beet powder for a natural option, you don’t taste).
Serve it chilled on a hot summer day for a perfectly refreshing treat!
Fruit Dip Recipe Ingredients
Strawberry cream cheese: plain whipped cream cheese or blueberry cream cheese will work great too.
Marshmallow fluff: This makes the dip light, fluffy and sweet. Unfortunately there aren’t any substitutes here.
Beet powder or red food coloring (optional): I don’t always add this but if you want a pretty color add a little.
How to Make Easy Fruit Dip
Only 1 simple step:
In a medium mixing bowl using a fork, stir together cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and optional coloring. Mix just until blended.
How should it be stored?
Because of the cream cheese this should be stored in the fridge. Plus it’s delicious served cold.
How long does it keep?
I’ve found I like this best served within 2 days of preparing.
- Let the cream cheese sit at room temp a while before mixing so it blends better with the fluff. Or soften very briefly in the microwave (in a microwave safe bowl) just until it’s not as thick, don’t melt it!
- Stir with a fork to help smooth out bigger lumps. (keep in mind little small lumps are inevitable if you want a fluffy dip).
- Serve cold on a hot day so it’s nice and refreshing. Don’t let it get too warm or it will start to melt (if needed keep it over some ice).
- Careful not to over-mix or you’ll lose all the air and fluff in the marshmallow creme and it will be runny.
More Delicious Dips to Try
- Caramel Cream Cheese Fruit Dip (delicious with apples!)
- Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Nutella Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Toffee Apple Dip
Follow Cooking Classy
Easy Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. strawberry cream cheese,* at room temperature
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- Beet powder or red food coloring (optional, for a more vibrant color)
- In a medium mixing bowl using a fork, stir together cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and optional beet powder or food coloring (add to reach desired color if using).**
- Mix just until blended. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
- Chill dip in refrigerator for up to 2 days in an airtight container.
- *Blueberry cream cheese or plain whipped cream cheese will work great too.
- **I use a few teaspoons of beet powder or use a few drops coloring. But again this ingredient is optional only for a more vibrant color).