This White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake is incredibly easy to make. It starts with a pre-made graham cracker crust and is swirled with a homemade blueberry sauce. A crowd favorite every time!
White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
I used to wonder if there was anything better than white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, but I have found its competitor! White chocolate blueberry cheesecake.
I’ve made the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for years because it was my favorite so I just didn’t have the desire to try anything else. But last week I decided it was time to give another berry a chance.
This is the second time I have made this white chocolate cheesecake and I am in love! The blueberry, cream cheese, and white chocolate mixture is divine!
And the hint of lemon complements the blueberry so well, and it brings out its outstanding natural flavor. This blueberry cheesecake is so simple to make, too!
You start with a pre-made crust, so it doesn’t get much easier. Just be sure to plan in advance because this cheesecake needs six hours to chill in the refrigerator to set. Six long hours of patiently waiting to eat this luxurious mouthwatering homemade cheesecake.
White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Ingredients
For the white chocolate cheesecake base, you’ll need:
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- Cream cheese
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- White chocolate chips
- Heavy whipping cream
And for the blueberry cheesecake topping, you need:
- Granulated sugar
- Cold water
- Lemon juice
How to Make White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
- Make blueberry cheesecake topping by boiling ingredients in small saucepan until thickened.
- To make the cheesecake, whip the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in egg and egg white, followed by vanilla and lemon juice.
- Heat white chocolate chips and cream in microwave until smooth.
- Add white chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
- Spread half the white chocolate cheesecake batter into the crust.
- Spread a few tablespoons of blueberry sauce over the cheesecake layer. Repeat this process once more, ending with the blueberry sauce on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake the white chocolate blueberry cheesecake until mostly set, then let chill in fridge for a few hours before serving.
Can You Freeze Cheesecake?
Yes, this easy cheesecake freezes very well! To freeze cheesecake, let it first chill completely in the fridge before wrapping it in plastic wrap.
When you’re ready to eat the frozen cheesecake, place it in your fridge to thaw (give it at least a day to thaw completely).
Should You Use Fresh or Frozen Berries?
You can make this blueberry cheesecake with either fresh or frozen berries. It doesn’t matter since you cook the blueberry sauce before adding it to the white chocolate cheesecake base.
Tips for the Best Cheesecake
- You’ll have leftover blueberry sauce — use it as a topping for the white chocolate cheesecake!
- The cream cheese should be softened to room temperature before you whip it with the sugar.
- The cheesecake won’t seem fully set when you take it out of the oven, but that’s what you want. It should have a slight jiggle when you take it out of the oven.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love:
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Key Lime Cheesecake
Follow Cooking Classy
White Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1 store-bought pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 12 oz . cream cheese , softened (1 1/2 pkg.)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (vanilla chips)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small saucepan, whisk together 1 Tbsp sugar and cornstarch until well blended. Stir in cold water, blueberries and 2 tsp lemon juice. Cook over medium heat whisking often until mixture begins to boil lightly. Boil 30 seconds whisking constantly. Remove from heat and force mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl (to remove blueberry skins), set mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and granulated sugar until fluffy, about 1 minute. Mix in egg and egg white. Add vanilla and lemon juice. Set mixture aside. Combine white chocolate chips and cream in a microwave safe bowl and microwave mixture on 50% power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until chocolate is melted and smooth. Add melted chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 cup cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly over bottom. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp blueberry sauce. Slowly ladle remaining cheesecake mixture over the drizzled blueberry sauce, covering all of the blueberry sauce. Carefully giggle the pan to even out the top. Drizzle 1 1/2 - 2 Tbsp blueberry sauce over top (reserve remaining blueberry sauce in refrigerator). Take a knife and swirl it through the cheesecake to marble blueberry sauce.
- Bake cheesecake in center of the oven for 40 minutes, then turn oven off and leave cheesecake in the oven for 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool then refrigerate cheesecake for 6 hours, until set. Serve slices with remaining blueberry sauce.
- The cheesecake won't seem fully set when you take it out of the oven, but that's what you want. It should have a slight jiggle when you take it out of the oven.