Are you ready for the most dreamy summer cheesecake of your life? These No Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce are pure bliss! They are perfectly light and fluffy, similar to a mousse, and their flavor is simply decadent!
The Best No Bake Cheesecake!
My favorite no bake cheesecake recipe!
Why go the no bake route? Because you don’t even have to turn on your oven during these hot summer months, and because it’s nice to switch things up for a change from the heavy and dense cheesecake to something with more of a light, melt-in-your-mouth kind of texture.
You will seriously savor each and every bite!
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy cream
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Sour cream
- Vanilla extract
- Blueberry sauce
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake
- Line and spray baking dish.
- Stir graham crackers with butter then press into prepared dish. Chill.
- Mix gelatin with water, rest.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks.
- Separately mix cream cheese with powdered sugar, mix in sour cream and vanilla.
- Heat gelatin mixture in microwave briefly, whisk. Cool slightly.
- Mix gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture, then fold in whipped cream.
- Spread mixture over graham cracker layer in baking dish. Cover and chill 3 hours to set.
- Serve with blueberry sauce.
My family and I couldn’t get over how good they were. And they were easy to make! If you wanted to make it even easier you could use a can of blueberry, raspberry or cherry pie filling – but for the tastiest cheesecake bars possible make it fresh.
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and this is one I’m sure I will make time and time again! Blueberry sauce and cheesecake were made to go together and when it’s made from fresh summer blueberries it’s just that much better! Make this for soon because life needs cheesecake – and good cheesecake at that.
More Cheesecake Recipes You’ll Love!
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Key Lime Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Caramel Sauce
Follow Cooking Classy
No-Bake Cheesecake Bars with Fresh Blueberry Sauce
No turning on a hot oven and waiting the extra hour for a cheesecake to bake! This is a light and fluffy, deliciously creamy cheesecake bar and this blueberry sauce is totally irresistible!
- 1 cup (108g) graham cracker crumbs (from about 7 1/2 sleeves)
- 4 1/2 Tbsp (2.3oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) heavy cream
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. cream cheese, softened (don't melt!)
- 3/4 cup (104g) powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (74g) sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups (290g) fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Line an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with aluminum foil leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, using a fork, stir together graham crackers and butter until evenly moistened. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and press firmly into an even layer. Transfer to refrigerator.
- Pour 2 Tbsp water into a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over water. Allow to rest while preparing filling.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer (or 2-cup liquid measuring cup if your hand mixer will fit), whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form (it should get to the point it starts to loose that wet sheen). In a separate mixing bowl mix cream cheese and powdered sugar on low speed until combined, then increase speed to high and whip until smooth, light and fluffy, about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract. Heat gelatin mixture in microwave 25 seconds then whisk about 1 minute to dissolve gelatin. Cool until just warm, about 3 minutes (don't let it set, if it cools much longer than 3 minutes it will begin to set then will create a lumpy cheesecake), then while mixing cream cheese mixture with hand mixer, slowly pour gelatin mixture into cream cheese mixture and mix until combined. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker layer in prepared baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 3 hours. Cut into squares and serve with blueberry sauce (note that crust will start to soften after the first day so I recommend enjoying the day prepared).
- For the blueberry sauce:
- In a medium sauce pan whisk together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in water and lemon juice then add blueberries. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until thickened and about half of the blueberries have burst. Stir in butter. Allow to cool completely (when storing in refrigerator press a sheet of plastic wrap directly against surface to prevent a skin from forming).
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy