Sugar-Free Strawberry Lemonade! When served ice cold this is one of the most refreshing drinks ever and I love that it is brimming with so much fresh and fruity flavor! It has the perfect blend of tart and sweet and it will likely become a go-to use for all the strawberries that are in season.
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry lemonade is one of the best summertime drinks! When strawberries are in season, I always need to make this at least once.
This lemonade recipe was actually inspired by one I’ve been getting at a restaurant for years, and I finally decided I should start making it at home, and it’s even better with it’s abundance of fresh strawberries!
Here you get those same classic flavors of strawberry lemonade without the guilt from all the added sugar! This strawberry lemonade recipe is sweetened with stevia, so you save a lot of calories and the only sugars you get are natural ones from the fruit.
For this recipe, I used Wholesome Organic Stevia®. I’ve loved every Wholesome sweetener I’ve tried and the Wholesome Stevia is no exception to that!
It can be used in drinks, smoothies, oatmeal or other whole grain hot or cold cereal, it is also a great way to sweeten plain Greek yogurt. I love that it’s perfectly sweet with no weird bitter aftertaste.
It has zero calories and no glycemic impact, which is also great if you are counting calories or controlling blood sugar spikes.
And not all stevia products are created equal. Wholesome Organic Stevia is Organic, Non GMO, Vegan and Kosher. I love that it’s a product I feel great about eating and serving to my family!
My kids love soda but I don’t buy it too often, but with this product it’s a great way to make a sweet drink for them like this lemonade that I feel good about them drinking. Click HERE for a coupon code to try Wholesome Organic Stevia for yourself!
Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients
For this easy lemonade recipe, you’ll need:
- Fresh strawberries
- Cold water
- Fresh lemon juice
- Wholesome Organic Stevia
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade
- Add strawberries to a food processor and pulse until smooth, stopping and scraping down sides occasionally, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, stir together strawberry puree, water, lemon juice and stevia.
- Add ice or pour over individual glasses with ice. Garnish with lemon wedges and sliced strawberries.
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries Instead of Fresh?
I haven’t tried that myself, but I don’t think frozen berries would give you the right flavor for this lemonade recipe. Fresh, in-season strawberries are incredibly sweet and have a stronger flavor than frozen.
Tips for the Best Strawberry Lemonade
- This sugar-free lemonade recipe makes a large pitcher, but it can easily be halved. On the other hand, if you need enough for a crowd you can easily double it as well.
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best flavor. The pre-bottled juice isn’t nearly as bright and refreshing!
- If you’re using stevia packets, you’ll need 30 to 36 packets to make this lemonade recipe.
More Lemonade Recipes You’ll Love:
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Sparkling Honey Limemade
- Pineapple Mango Lemonade
- Brazilian Limeade
Follow Cooking Classy
16 Quick & Easy 30 Minute Recipes! (plus weekly recipe updates)
Stevia Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 1/2 lbs chilled strawberries , hulled
- 8 cups cold water
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 - 3 Tbsp Wholesome Organic Stevia , to taste*
- Plenty of ice
- Add strawberries to a food processor and pulse until smooth, while stopping and scraping down sides occasionally, about 1 - 2 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, stir together strawberry puree, water, lemon juice and stevia. Add ice or pour over individual glasses with ice. Garnish with lemon wedges and sliced strawberries.
- *If using packets, this is about 30 - 36 packets of the Wholesome Stevia.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy