It’s that time of year again where kids are headed back to school and many of you are looking for healthy school lunch snacks or after school treats. This dip isn’t just great for kids though, this is a delicious dip that both young and old alike will love. And you are going to love how incredibly easy it is to make! It only takes 3 simple ingredients and less than 2 minutes prep. All you need is a bowl and a whisk (or fork even) and like a spec of muscle power. I’m thinking a 1 year old could make this dip.
This dip makes healthy eating seem awesome (because yes, it can be when done right). It’s creamy and sweet yet at the same time it is made with good for you ingredients. And if you’re a yogurt eater, you will likely even have all the ingredients stocked in your kitchen now.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or 1 slightly heaping cup)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey , or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to blend until smooth. Serve with fruit (recommended bananas, apples, raspberries or strawberries). Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Adapted from: Family Fresh Meals