Pumpkin Pie Dip – a simple 5 minute perfectly pumpkiny dip that is has just the right amount of sweet and spice. It’s fluffy, creamy and yes even dreamy. Basically it’s pure goodness!
It tastes so much like pumpkin pie (different texture obviously, but same amazing flavor). So when you want a quick dessert with all the flavors of pumpkin pie that everyone will love, then this is definitely what you’ll want to make. You’ll quickly lose track of just how much you’ve actually eaten.
I saw this Pumpkin Pie Dip floating around Pinterest so I thought, ooh yes I must try that! I liked that this recipe didn’t use cool whip as some of the pumpkin pie dips do. I changed a few things from the original recipe.
I thought it needed a little more pumpkin flavor so I added an additional 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (to the 1 cup listed). I omitted the pumpkin pie spice and rather just increased the cinnamon, added nutmeg and cloves then left the ginger as listed, then I added a little caramel sauce of course.
I love pumpkin and caramel. I love anything with caramel and this has the perfect blend!
Follow Cooking Classy
Pumpkin Pie Dip (A 5 Minute Recipe)
- 8 oz cream cheese , softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves (optional)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup caramel sauce , store bought or homemade (optional, but highly recommended)
- graham crackers , chocolate crackers or gingersnap cookies for servings
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer on low speed, blend together cream cheese and powdered sugar until combine, then increase mixer to medium and beat for 1 minute until smooth and fluffy.
- Add in pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves and mix until well blended and fluffy, about 1 - 2 minutes. Drizzle with optional caramel sauce (and marble if desired), serve with crackers. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Recipe Source: adapted from Taste of Home